Monday, May 4, 2009

Daydreams at Work Is Hot Off the Press

My book Daydreams at Work has just been released. I hope people like it, and I hope it gets people talking about the process of daydreaming. Daydreams have such a powerful effect on us. It's really time we started to accept and understand and celebrate this incredible human function--and I believe this book is a step in the right direction.

It's strange that we hide this aspect of ourselves. In a way, the topic of daydreaming reminds me of the topic of sex and how it was treated as a "forbidden" subject for centuries. Daydreaming, like sex, is an integral part of life, but for some reason, it's taboo, something we snicker at as opposed to celebrate. Well, it's time to get daydreaming out of the closet!

I'd love to hear what you think of the book; if you'd like to discuss it, you can contact me via my website: www.DaydreamsAtWork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment