Thursday, May 28, 2009

Work and Daydreams Go Well Together...Really

I wrote a guest blog for SlowLeadership.org/blog on how using your daydreaming capacity at work and for work can really help generate ideas and solve complex problems. Your boss may never give you the greenlight for daydreaming....but after reading this article you'll have a much better case!

If you run a business or department, then you need all the ideas you can get. If you can, read the article and let us know what you think.

Also, as a reminder, if anyone is in NYC and is going to Book Expo America, at the Javitz Convention Center, please stop by and see me on Saturday, 5/30, Table 10 in the main signing area, 1:30-2. I'm signing free books, and I'd love to say hello.

Also my daughters will be there sporting these fun T-shirts they made: "I Daydream at Work."

No comments:

Post a Comment